Wednesday, December 12, 2012

New Adventures


We can now officially announce we are moving to Utah! As most of yall know, Josh is incredibly talented with just about everything he does! He has been working at a salon here in Charleston and has learned and grown tons. He is always looking for ways to expand his talents and he now has a great job opportunity at Taylor Andrews Studio Salon, where he can do just that! He loves working behind the chair but his true passion is educating and editorial work. This move to Utah is just a step in the right direction for Josh and I'm very proud of him! He works so hard and is so talented and I can't wait to see what is to come. He will be leaving January 8, and the kids and I will join him out there at the end of February. I love bragging about his talent so here are a few examples of what he has done in the past--






See, I'm not exaggerating! This move is a big deal and it will be scary and stressful, but I know its the right decision for our family and for Josh's career. I'm going to HATE not living by my family, but it is in my plans to convince all of my siblings to move to Utah. If the majority of us are in one spot, my parents will have no option but to move there. :)

Charleston... I was lucky enough to marry someone who loves South Carolina just as much as I do and we are having a hard time packing up and leaving. There is just no other place like Charleston, so we will have to remember to not compare. I am going to have to majorly adjust to the snow. Maybe one day I will miraculously decide I like the lack of beach and frigid cold..?
Baby steps...




1 comment:

  1. Ya-freakin-hoo!!!! We are so excited to get you out here. Cant wait.

    ReplyDelete